USSSA Officials Online Registration
To confirm your approval status and print your USSSA Officials Registration Card: CLICK HERE
USSSA Officials Online ADULT Registration
|ADULT REGISTRATIONS (18 Years or Older) - With Insurance
|Adult - All Sport Official - with Insurance - Background Check Required
|Adult - All Association Official - with Insurance - Background Check Required
USSSA Officials who chose not to obtain insurance through USSSA's insurer represent and warrant that they have sufficient insurance coverage to adequately cover any loss they may incur.
Further, such USSSA Officials indemnify USSSA against and hold USSSA harmless from any and all loss, cost or damage incurred by USSSA in the event such Official does not have insurance coverage or has insufficient insurance coverage.
|ADULT REGISTRATIONS (18 Years or Older) - NO Insurance
|Adult - All Sport Official - NO Insurance - Background Check Required
Why does USSSA now need to do a criminal background check on me?
All adults participating in USSSA who have contact with minor athletes are required to undergo a criminal background check that searches both the National Criminal Database and the National Sex Offender Registry, among other sources. These searches are due in part to insurance requirements.
Who performs the criminal background check?
USSSA's partner performing criminal background checks is JDP, one of the leading background check companies in the country for youth sports.
Who should I contact if I have a question?
Please e-mail SafeSport@USSSA.org. #USSSAcares
More Frequently Asked Questions
USSSA Officials Online YOUTH Registration
|YOUTH REGISTRATIONS (17 Years Old or Younger)
|YOUTH - All Sport Official
|YOUTH - All Association Official
As a registered official, you are an “Independent Contractor” and may officiate USSSA games / events. Registering on line does not guarantee you any games / events to officiate. You should contact your state or area chief official for additional information. There are no refunds of Official Registration fees.
Return to Play Waiver
It is required that all adult players, guardians of youth players, officials and managers review and acknowledge the following Return to Play Waiver. Please review this waiver and submit the acknowledgment form below.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that all adult and youth athletes are required to execute a new waiver prior to being placed on a roster as well as participate in an event as part of USSSA's post COVID-19 guidelines. Youth athlete waivers must be executed via guardian online accounts and adults may execute their waivers via their online player accounts. All players (youth/adult) are currently in a pending status on team rosters. They have not been REMOVED from the roster, but they will not be displayed on the online/active roster until the waiver has been executed. Once the waiver has been executed and all other requirements (approvals) met the player will be displayed on the Official USSSA Roster as eligible.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the UNITED STATES SPECIALTY SPORTS ASSOCIATION athletics/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
- The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease;
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation;
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE UNITED STATES SPECIALTY SPORTS ASSOCIATION, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING THE CHECKBOX BELOW, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT ON MY OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTH PARTICIPANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GUARDIAN ACCOUNT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY ADULT PARTICIPANT: By acknowledging and agreeing to the checkbox below, I agree and verify the following: 1) I consent and agree to assume the risks of participation in these programs; and 2) that I specifically agree to the release as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT BY PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS OF YOUTH PARTICIPANTS: By acknowledging and agreeing to the checkbox below, I agree to and verify the following: 1) I am the parent or legal guardian for the youth participant associated with this guardian account, 2) that the date of birth of the youth participant associated with this guardian account is correct, 3) that as parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this youth participant, I consent and agree to assume the risks of his/her participation in these programs; and 4) that I specifically agree to his/her release as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to this youth participant's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
Continue to Registration and Payment Page